Requests can only be made by current students and by current or retired faculty and staff of the University of Guelph, University of Waterloo, and Wilfrid Laurier University. For further information, see the TUG libraries lending policy Appendix D.
- In Primo, click the “Requests” tab located on the left hand side within the item record
- Click “sign in to place a hold or recall”
- Input your library barcode and last name, then click “Log in”
- Choose “Hold” for items that are available for check out or choose “Recall” for items that are currently checked out
- Items should arrive within 3 business days
Still can't find it? Try RACER.